Lifeliko Dino is free App we built to compliment our range of dinosaur toys and make them even more fun and educational. Read more to learn more about Lifeliko Dino App:
- recommended age
- main features
- installation instructions
- how to use the app
- answers to frequently asked questions
- how to download app and card sample (animate dinosaur)
The App is free to download and available on App Store and Google Play. You can use trial version of the app app for three days. To unlock the app use instructions and enter activation code which you can find in flashcard box. Flashcards are available for purchase on www.amazon.com and our online store www.lifeliko.com. Please note, that one activation code is only applicable for 3 devices.
The app uses flash cards and latest AR technology to tell you more about prehistoric animals such as Tyrannosaurus Rex and Spinosaurus. Each card is designed so that app scans the image in real time to show you 3D models of dinosaurs through the screen of your mobile device. The cards itself feature dinosaur illustrations designed by professional paleo artist and has on them interesting facts.
The app is easy to use and you will be impressed by very realistic dinosaur models.
Here are main features of the App:
- AR mode and encyclopedia
- Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus
- Rotate, zoom in and out 3D models to see the actual details
- Buttons to see dinosaurs in action: trigger walk, roar and bite
- Sound effects for each action
- Camera button to take pictures, share them or save to your device
- No in-app purchases
- No 3rd party advertising
- Activation code is only applicable for 3 devices
The most interesting feature of the app is that it can drop AR dinosaurs wherever you place card and point your phone’s camera.
Fun and Educational AR Experience
Not only this app is easy to use, but it also teaches kids dinosaur names, their features and behaviour. I also develops their ability to interact with mobile devices through rotating, zooming in and out 3D models.
Parents can tell them more about dinosaurs by reading text on cards and interesting facts which can be found in Encyclopaedia mode.
You can also take photos with dinosaurs and share them or save in your device.
The flash-card box comes with leaflet and very straightforward instructions n how to install Lifeliko Dino app.
- Step 1: Download the app on Apple Store or Google Play. Alternatively you can scan QR-code which will take you to the App page
- Step 2: Enter activation code (part of flashcard box) to unlock the app
- Step 3: Launch the app and point the camera at one of the flashcards
How to Use
During the first launch of the app, you will be asked an activation code to unlock the app. You can skip this step and use trial version for three days.
What you will see after the launch is Augmented Reality (AR) mode.
Now you can place the cards and point device’s camera on it to see AR dinosaurs. Tap buttons to activate one of three actions:
Use menu in the right left corner to see instructions on how to rotate zoom in and out and trigger dinosaur actions. Use the same menu to navigate Encyclopedia mode to see 3D dinosaur models and read facts about them.
Both modes have camera button in the upper right corner to take a picture and save it to your device.
App Specification and Compatibility
- Category: Education
- Language: English
- Size: iOS – 203.6 MB / Android 88 MB
- Minimum Operating System: Android 5.0 & iOS 8.0
- Approximate Download Time: Depends on your Internet connection, but usually takes more than 3 minutes.
- Update: July 2019.
Download the App for free on
Download Dinosaur Sample Card (right click and save as)
Last edited July 2019